For 3 weeks now my throat has been irritated and hurts to swallow but its not a soar throat. When I swallow my head hurts. And blood is in my mucus?

LPR . Laryngopharygeal reflux is when a small amount of acid and stomach enzyme come up into the throat and irritates it. It is a common cause of dry tickle cough, chronic sore throat, lump in the the throat , post nasal drip, phlegm in the throat, and throat clearing. Many studies show it responds best to proton pump inhibitor Rx. See an ENT to assess you.