I changed my diet/exercise routine 4 months ago & since then I've had a lighter period & no cramps. Is it all due to lifestyle changes?

Dr. Andrey Lev-weissberg

In brief: Exercise is great

very likely especially if you are overweight.
Exercise is great because it improves your hormonal milieu, lowers blood pressure, and insulin resistance. However, in excess even exercise can be dangerous as in excess it can cause loss of menstruation in patients with eating disorders. Eat a balanced diet and good measure of exercise , about 200 minutes per week in divided doses.

In brief: Exercise is great

Dr. Andrey Lev-weissberg
Dr. Andrey Lev-weissberg
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Moderation is best in everything but moderation. You can do that all the time!
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine