I have back pain worsened by rest comfortable only by sleeping on stomach with pillow under hips. History of Crohn's and discectomy at L4, L5. AS?

Complex situation. From your description, it is hard to know if your back pain is mechanical in nature or is perhaps related to your Crohn's disease. And yes, ankylosing spondylitis is a potential diagnosis also, although it is more common in men. I feel you should be seen by your doctor. I don't think we can do more than guesss on here without more reliable data. Good luck.