I have the inplant in and I have been on my period for over 2weeks now and some times it looks like little blood clot is this normal?

Yes. It is common to have irregular bleeding with the contraceptive implant - especially in the first few months. Having blood clots pass does not mean anything other than you are bleeding and possibly heavier than usual.
Vaginal bleeding. yes you sometimes can have irregular men's, breakthrough bleeding or amenorrhea within 3 months of an insert. Consider your current bleeding the spectrum of normal side effects. If however it becomes much more excessive please go see your gynaecologist. .