I have a small swollen lymph node tht hasn't change in size or isn't hard and moveable. Can this be lymphoma? can a cold cause this? I have a stuffy nose too

Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: Virus

Based on your description and the associated stuffy nose, the swollen lymph node is most likely due to an upper respiratory virus/common cold.
It should slowly get smaller after the infection is over. Get well soon!

In brief: Virus

Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. Louis Cooper

In brief: See MD

You need to be examined carefully and have node measured and have the same doctor see you again in a couple weeks.
Your MD may want to try a course of antibiotics. Your cold may be associated with the node. Try saline (salt water) spray and visit with your doctor.

In brief: See MD

Dr. Louis Cooper
Dr. Louis Cooper
Dr. Steven Seres