I think I might have a binge eating disorder. What can be done to stop this?

Recovery is possible. BED is way of resolving a internal conflict through physical action. People think they are triggered by food but actually are triggered by emotions that lead to bingeing. They binge to numb, distract or comfort themselves. To stop, you must seek treatment to identify what's eating "at" you instead of focusing on what you're eating, and find new ways to respond to yourself. Recovery is possible.
Psychotherapy. Successful recovery will depend on quality psychotherapy. Try to find one who specialized in eating disorders. A general physical exam to check your nutritional status and baseline EKG would be of great value as well, and s/he may be able to guide you to the appropriate therapist in your area.