Hi I would like to know how can I go about getting a drug test? I am trying to prove to my boyfriend that I don't do drugs and he said if I did this it would prove it thanks in advance.

Agree w/colleagues. Only you know the answer to whether or not you do illicit drugs. A bigger issue you didn't ask about is whether getting the drug testing will really improve your relationship with your BF. In my opinion- doing the drug test doesn't PROVE anything other than having or not drugs in your system NOW. Do you believe THAT single result will create lasting trust in your BF? Think about it.
Walmart. Believe it or not, if you google Walmart they actually have cheap home drug testing, if it's really that big of an issue. The underlying issue here is trust. You have to ask yourself about trust issues you both might have about relationships in general.