20.5 days pregnant. Accidentally swallowed a little Colgate optic white toothpaste while brushing teeth. Can this hurt baby or pregnancy in any way?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Accidental swallow

I wouldn't be concerned at all. Congratulations.

In brief: Accidental swallow

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: You'll be fine!

Colgate know there's a chance that an individual out there that may swallow toothpaste so they make it as safe as possible.
Don't worry you'll be fine!

In brief: You'll be fine!

Don't worry you'll be fine!
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin

In brief: Not to worry

You and your child will be fine.
Women have been giving birth since the dawn of time, enduring hardships and conditions much, much worse than swallowing a little toothpaste. I would advise you to abstain from smoking, drinking, and recreational drugs. Eat healthy. Stay fit.

In brief: Not to worry

You and your child will be fine.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Jane Van Dis