Can I take Vicodin the day BEFORE surgery? I'm having wisdom teeth pulled and they're putting me to sleep. Interaction with Vicodin and an anesthetic?

Good Question. Is there really any reason to to take the vicodin the day before surgery? Are you in that much pain that tylenol (acetaminophen) is not working? If so, you need to let your oral surgeon know. In any event, only the person administering the anesthesia can authorize the use of sedatives that could adversely affect your care. Give them a call.
You may and probably. should take the Vicodin. The anesthesiologist will titrate your medication and will probably include a narcotic.