16 YO boy with Rosacea. Wht can I do to cure this as much as possible or completely. I Need to fix it! Also wht natural/home remedies work best?

Pathology

In brief: Here's the truth

I'm going to assume you're a parent.
You can't cure rosacea but you can manage it. It should be possible to make it nearly invisible. If you pursue "natural / home" remedies because you read something on a doctor-bashing website, Junior will be disfigured during his teenaged years and can be permanently mutilated by his disease. Please comply with 21st century medicine -- it works for rosacea.

In brief: Here's the truth

I'm going to assume you're a parent.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey