I have been having these pimple/cyst like on top of my vagina and labia and I pop them and they ooz this white liquid or blood, could this be herpes?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Herpes

These do not sound like herpetic lesions, but the only way in which to be sure is to have them seen by a doctor familiar with these.
This cannot be done on the internet, need history and exam. Best wishes.

In brief: Herpes

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz

In brief: Follicultis

It sounds more like folliculitis, which is an infection of the hair follicles and may need a course of antibiotics to resolve.
Herpes generally appears more like crusted painful lesions but it is impossible to say without physically seeing you.

In brief: Follicultis

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Jane Van Dis