For a month i've been feeling dizzy and sometimes head pressure around noon and evening. Mild headaches sometimes and rarely acute head ache. ?

In brief: Possible mixed HA's

You may a condition known as mixed headaches meaning- some of your headaches (the ones around noon and evening could be of the tension type as you describe a feeling of dizziness and head pressure while others that are the "rare" acute episodes could be migraines or other more debilitating type.
I'd have you fill in a HA log to analyze. If you wish a 1-1 consult: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi

In brief: Possible mixed HA's

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman