Back disc L4 L5 compresed moderately to L5 nerveroot & L5 s1 mildly intending calsac s1 nerveroot. Doing PT. Can it cure? Once cured wil ths come agn?

Yes and no. Physical therapy does not "cure" the radiologic findings you are describing; but some people can come through therapy with much less pain and able to be much more active. And because the findings in the MRI are not dangerous, if anything nonoperative can be done to reduce your pain and improve your activity level that would essentially be a form of "cure."