From time to time, when I close my eyes, and open them my heart starts beating very fast, and my breathing is very fast also.Anyone know why?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: See your doctor
There are very few instances when there is an association between the eyes' function and the heart and breathing.
If you press on the eye too hard or for too long, it can cause the heart to slow down. It is possible that if you are squeezing the eyes hard and then open them, the heart starts beating faster. This should be evlauated by your doctor to rule out other conditions.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Christopher Hood
Ophthalmology
In brief: Not your eyes
This problem is not originating from your eyes.
If you have repeated episodes where your heart beats fast it could be bouts of atrial fibrillation or another abnormal heart beat. You should seek medical care from your primary care physician.

In brief: Not your eyes
Dr. Christopher Hood
Dr. Christopher Hood
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology