Eyes are itchy swollen under the eyes itchy also?

You may have. Allergic conjunctivitis. You could try using clarifying along with artificial tears to see if that relieves your symptoms. It would be best to have a physician examine you. There are very effective treatments for this issue. You need a definitive diagnosis and then a comprehensive plan. Best of luck! Thank you for trusting Health Tap.
Allergy? Allergy can do this - so can a dermatitis - rosacea, seborrheic term, etc. Low dose topical steroids can be used near but not in the eye. See your doc or dermatologist.