Does being pregnant and have an anxiety disorder increase the risk of having a baby with autism or any other mental health problem?

No and Yes. Having anxiety disorder is not a risk factor for your baby developing autism. Anxiety is a common problem in populations. Having anxiety does increase the chances that the child may have a mental health problem. Anxiety runs in families. Definitely keep on top of your counseling, therapy and treatments during pregnancy and as a young parent. Untreated anxiety has bad effects on kids!