How can I cure finger nail fungus of the right hand? Ichecked on the internet, but it only speaks of possiblecures for toenail fungus. Are there any home remedies for it?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Not particularly
There are many purported home remedies but a fungal nail infeciton requires oral anti-fungal medication.
First you need a proper diagnosis and then treatment. The teatment for finger nail fungus is the same as toe nail fungus only shorter. Many things mimic nail fungus and is not fungus. Bacterial infections can do this. See a dermatologist and get a proper diagnosis and proper treatment.

In brief: Not particularly
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
I really do not. As stated, I don't believe your fill find a home remedy.
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology
In brief: Vinegar, bleach
Treatment for fingernail fungus is similar to toenail fungus: topical or oral antifungals, lasers.
Vinegar soaks, bleach, tea tree oil are home remedies.

In brief: Vinegar, bleach
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: No home remedies
Unfortunately, there are no home remedies that work.
The same things that treat toenail fungus will also treat nails on the hand.

In brief: No home remedies
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Nail fungus
Any manner suitable for the toe would be suitable for a fingernail. Fingernail fungus is a little easier to treat as it is not subject to the dark, moist environment of a sock and shoe.

In brief: Nail fungus
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Adam Smith