Have had headache x5days dizziness nause swollen glands that are painful?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Probable strep infec

This appears to be symptoms of strep.
Are you having fever? A viral infection could cause the same symptoms. I would recommend fluids, Ibuprofen or acetamenophen, rest and observation, but if you are worsening or not improving in 12-24 hours, seek medical attention. If you have a feta cheese breath, a white membrane on the tonsils or rash, get seen now.

In brief: Probable strep infec

This appears to be symptoms of strep.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Best to you! I'd get seen if that is an option for you.
Dr. Gregory Boger
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Probably viral

You probably have a cold.
If you have a temp over 101 get tested for flu. Get seen if symptoms aren't better in a couple of days. Viruses can cause all the things you described. Another possibility is mononucleosis.

In brief: Probably viral

You probably have a cold.
Dr. Gregory Boger
Dr. Gregory Boger
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine