Have had 2 ovulatory cycles on Clomid (clomiphene) but did not fall pregnant. Dr starting me now on 3rd cycle, is there any point? Husband sperm analysis excellent

Pregnancy test . Clomid (clomiphene) is used to make one good egg if irregular with polycystic ovaries (ovulation induction) or if regular cycling with other infertility factors known or unknown to make many eggs (super ovulation). Clomid (clomiphene) is one of our simple treatments that equally works up to 4 cycles. Given that all is more expensive and complex it is worth at least a third try. As long as tubes are open of course. .