I've got my tooth pulled they gave me narco 5/325 one a day for pain is it ok to take with my meds? I take klonopin 3mg inderal (propranolol) 80mg abd remeron 45mg

It is OK. Norco, Klonopin and Remeron (mirtazapine) increase sedation and drowsiness, but once a day for pain control. Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how Norco affects you. Take care.
Medications. It is always best to ask the doctor who prescribes you medication regarding drug interactions based upon a complete knowledge of your medical and dental history. You should not seek guidance from anyone other than your treating health care professional. Also, never withhold any information from your doctor regarding medical history, medications, etc. Just call your doctor and ask.
Use caution. this combination of meds may significantly increase sedation and drowsiness. Avoid driving a car or operating machinery, cooking, smoking alone(may fall asleep with a lit cigarette), caring for infants/children, etc. until you are sure of how it is affecting you. Consult a pharmacist for more detailed information.