What is the best way to detox my body? And what is a good diet pill? Is it ali?

Dr. Theodore Cole

In brief: Many

There are many ways to detox.
One of the best i've tested is called natural cellular defense. Many herbs, minerals and vitamins can assist in this process. Chelation is excellent for toxic metal removal. It's best to work with a doctor trained in this area for best results.

In brief: Many

There are many ways to detox.
Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. Theodore Cole
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Alli

I don't know about detoxing - i suspect it doesn't do much.
As for diet pills, most of them have significant or unknown risks and only work when you are taking them. Best to avoid them and lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way by eating smaller amounts of healthy foods and exercising. If you are going to use a medicine, Alli is effective and probably one of the safest long term.

In brief: Alli

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Andrea Brand