I have pulmonary htn. R side heart enlargement and sleep apnea. I have tried diligently to wear a bpap but can not tolerate it. Is there anything else?

Ask sleep Dr. Ask the doctor who Rx'd the bpap for alternatives. Many can't get comfortable w/ them. If overweight - do your best to reduce. It's a big decision, but some do obtain surgical help if the problem is related to such a fix. Finally, a health psychologist might help you expand your tolerance ability. We do what we need to do to stay healthy and alive. It's what we admire in survivors!