What is the reason for snoring?

R/O OSA. OSA can be suggested by history and physical. Excess snoring/daytime sleepiness/apneic episodes/ aM headaches. And the Exam obesity/small oral airway/collar size>18. The definitive test is a PSG with split night/CPAP titration. I would request copy of sleep study and get a second opinion if you are not satisfied with the options. You are young CPAP can be difficult to tolerate. ENT FOR UPP EVAL.
Many. Snoring can be cause from a variety of sources to include increased soft tissue in your neck to sinus issues. Also nasal bone architecture can cause it as well.