Do I have a staph infection on the inside of my lips?, they keep sticking together, red, sore and have what looks like puss on them

Doubt staph. Herpes? Staph is an unlikely cause of such symptoms, and "conditions" list sore throat as well as the mouth problem. Maybe herpes if you have been exposed, i.e. kissing someone with oral herpes or oral sex on partner with genital HSV. Other viruses and allergic reactions also are possible. For sure see a doctor ASAP -- the sooner the better both for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment if herpes.