I have dry cold sensation at the back of throat after heart burn this problem start. It's very annoying and I can't sleep from two days?

GERD . Sounds like you're having acid reflux while sleeping. If you notice heartburn at night, I would use antacids such as Tums (calcium carbonate). Avoid any foods that you notice bring on the problem. Cut back on caffeine and alcohol, and stop smoking if you do. I would consider tilting the head of my bed. If these maneuvers don't work, see your doctor for some medication. Good luck.