Hi.From sm months ago when I go up stairs or runnig or standup I feel pulsatory headache for some mins... Whats this ?( im medicine student too)

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Exercise headache

It is fairly well known that some people tend to get headaches when they exercise.
The exact mechanism probably is not the same in every case and there have been many explanations offered. An elevation in the blood pressure with exercise for instance may be the cause in some cases. Although most such headaches are benign, you should get a check up to rule out a more serious cause.

In brief: Exercise headache

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: ? Hypertension

May have exercise induced hypertension.

In brief: ? Hypertension

May have exercise induced hypertension.
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Michael Korona