I have atrial fibrillation, my knees require replacement surgery. Is there any alternative procedure to surger?

Options. That would me a question for your orthopod. I am assuming the question you are having regarding the surgery has to do with anticoagulation? You can actually be bridged with heparin or lovenox (enoxaparin) if such is the case. If the question is purely based on addition procedures more info will be required to tell you about options.

Related Questions

Age 77. Atrial fibrillation on warfarin etc. 2 hip replacements. Walking badly with arthritic knee.? Continue or knee replacement.

Knee arthritis. The real issues that makes you have surgery is how limited are you and how painful is it. If the answers are "significant" then surgery is done to offer a better quality of life. Read more...