Why am I still losin weight? Blood work was fine. Stool test came back no parasites and no blood in stool. I have a small lump in neck that's moveable lymphoma? I also have a cough and feel fine!

Pathology

In brief: Continue workup

A few screens for malabsorption / maldigestion are in order. A diet history may be helpful as well.
Trust you had a thyroid check. Cystic fibrosis and gluten enteropathy are only two of dozens of things that can present at your age. Every 18 year old has at least one small movable lump in the neck -- if it were lymphoma, it'd be obviously abnormal.

In brief: Continue workup

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: See below

Weight loss in a otherwise healthy and asymptomatic young person is unlikely to be due to significant underlying illness in the absence of abnormal routine labs or an abnormal physical exam. Be sure to check thyroid function and have a chest x-ray.
Then monitor your weight and see your physician every 4-6 weeks for a reevaluation. Have Dr re-ck neck lump next visit>often a benign lipoma or cyst

In brief: See below

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Weightloss

Unexplained weightloss is always suspicious for malignancy and lymphoma in your age group would not be unusual.
What do you mean "blood work was fine"? what were you tested for?

In brief: Weightloss

Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine