Ive been waking up with my body swelling so bad espy my hands. I have RA, lupus, fibermyalgia and H blood pressure. Cant do nthing for hrs n am?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: Get a 2nd opinion!

from an integrative medicine doctor to review your history, look at some panels on glutathione, folate (folic acid) deficiency or demethylation issues, and possible Complement Food Antigen panel testing to see what is causing the extent of your AID (autoimmune diseases).
This needs to be treated and determine the cause, not just having symptoms. You may surprise yourself what is found! Look in your city!

In brief: Get a 2nd opinion!

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Mark Weston
Fibro myalgia is a diagnosis of exclusion your other disorders cause myalgia workwith rheumTologist to use disase modifying drugs for RA if appropriate dump fibrimyalgia diagnosis
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology