Is it possible to have DVT in front of lower leg pain slightly to right varicose veins no swelling just pain?

Most likely not. DVT pain mostly in the calf because that where the deep vein is . if you are having a pain around your varicoses vein it could be your superfical veins not your deep one. to be sure get venous doppler to ruled out the DVT.
Leg pain and DVT. Varicose veins do not cause DVT but you can get DVT and have varicose veins. There are many reasons to cause leg pain and DVT is just one of them. DVT can occur even without leg pain. If you have pain in your legs, varicose veins and are concerned about a DVT then you should see a vein specialist for a full venous evaluation including a venous ultrasound.