After going outside for 30 minutes in the sun, I get small pink/red spots on my arms, legs, and hands. burns. They go away soon after I'm home. rash?

Dr. Dareen Siri faaaai facaai fisaai
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Rash in sunlight

The skin turning into red bumps and returning to completely normal after thirty minutes to hours suggests you are getting hives.
You may have a rare condition called solar urticaria, which is hives due to exposure to certain wavelengths of light. Cholinergic urticaria occurs with the skin getting hot. There are other skin conditions that occur with light exposure (usually with a persisting rash).

In brief: Rash in sunlight

Dr. Dareen Siri faaaai facaai fisaai
Dr. Dareen Siri faaaai facaai fisaai