I have been living with depression for 7 years. That cause anxiety that I can't handle.recently moved, engaged. I am in need of a psychiatrist to help?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Depression/Anxiety

I would get in to see a primary physician right away to get you restarted on your medications and get you referred to a psychiatrist.
Another option is to contact them yourself and get an appointment. Most insurance companies have a number you can call for mental health provider referrals as well.

In brief: Depression/Anxiety

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Answer to response: I realize that. So these were recommendations to get new physicians.