Really bad breath because of my tonsils I have a lot of tonsils stones I don't know how to get rid of the smell brushing teeth and mints not helping?

Prevention is key. To prevent bad breath and tonsil stones in the future, you must use dental floss, oxygenating toothpaste and mouthwash and a tongue cleaner to effectively neutralize the anaerobic bacteria from the very back of the tongue. This procedure three times a day will prevent tonsil stones from forming again.
Remove Tonsoliths. Tonsoliths (tonsil stones) may very well be the cause of bad breath as drainage from your pharynx can get trapped in them. You can often remove them with a small spoon (like ice cream sampling spoon) and that will help,
Tonsil infection? You need to see and be assessed by an ENT doctor. If the halitosis is really from the tonsils they may need to come out.