Feedback or cons/ bros on using all solid zirconium to support the length/span of 4 unit bridge covering teeth 11to14. Prevosiue porc bridge broken?

Dr. Lokesh Rao
Dentistry

In brief: Solid Zirconia

I agree with the previous answer that the zirconia bridge has a limited ability bonding to natural teeth.
I would recommend getting rid of the bridge altogether and consider placing implants at sites 12 and 13 and have individual emax crowns. In making individual crowns, you will have and easier time cleaning in between your teeth. No one "loves" using floss threaders, right?

In brief: Solid Zirconia

Dr. Lokesh Rao
Dr. Lokesh Rao
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Stronger

Unless the previous bridge was base metal, the zirconium is far stronger. It will not be as esthetic looking, but they are working on this aspect.
As long as there is an excellent fit to the support teeth (abutment teeth) then it is a very strong restoration. Good Luck.

In brief: Stronger

Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Zirconia / implant

Zirconia has proven to be an excellent choice for bridge substructures, but its bond to tooth structure has been minimal.
Hence, zirconia screw-retained implant bridge, a prosthetic choice in your situation.

In brief: Zirconia / implant

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Steven Seres