Car sickness all the time then, fatigue, dizziness upon standing, hungry, tired, and feeling like I'm missing something in my diet all the time. ?

Dr. Marino Tavarez

In brief: Would recommend

a good physical exam and perhaps some blood tests to diagnose/check for any vitamin deficiencies and rule put any serious medical condition.

In brief: Would recommend

Dr. Marino Tavarez
Dr. Marino Tavarez
Dr. Elton Behner
Dentistry

In brief: See your PCP

You need to be evaluated for possible disturbances in blood sugar, thyroid or other endocrine problems, hypotension.
Disturbance(s) in the inner ear need to be ruled out also. If there are dietary concerns you may want to consult with a functional/holistic medicine practioner.

In brief: See your PCP

Dr. Elton Behner
Dr. Elton Behner