Can vitamin C and multi vitamins be taken with birthcontrol?

Yes. Vitamin C and multi-vitamins are not known to interfere with the effectiveness of birth control pills. Best Wishes!
Interference. There seems to be an interference between birth control pills and particularly vitamin C, but other vitamins, minerals, and trace elements as well. I think it is more important to wear a seat belt while driving a car. Women, who are concerned about this particular issue, may want to consider an intrauterine device - which poses challenges along the same line, just on a different level.