What would happen if a strawberry smoothie went down my nose I feel like it did but I'm not coughing or sneezing but my nose hurts my anxiety is bad?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: You may be 1st!

It's possible that no one has done this - but hopefully it's past and you'll avoid it in the future.
It's not likely to have caused damage. Nasal tube feeding is done therapeutically so at least some went to the right place. Anxiety for this event alone is not abnormal. If you feel it often, try CBT therapy - otherwise just be careful - too much fun+food can be messy. Best!

In brief: You may be 1st!

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Jack Hinkle