I am a gay,what should I do ?

Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Emergency Medicine

In brief: That's awesome!

You've admitted, now embrace who you are.
You're still a young man with the world at your feet. Be yourself, don't hide, the worst is behind you. You'll be amazed at the acceptance from people who far exceed the few haters out there & they won't hesitate to defend you. People revere honesty. best of all you can finally have what everyone else had since high school, the freedom to pursue love.

In brief: That's awesome!

Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Dr. Laura Anissian

In brief: Big question

There are many facets to this question.
I am sure you are struggling with whether to act on it, be yourself, tell people etc. If you know inside you are gay, begin with accepting it yourself and then I would speak with a psychologist experienced in this area. Make it a positive experience, not stressful.

In brief: Big question

There are many facets to this question.
Dr. Laura Anissian
Dr. Laura Anissian