Irritation in throat, cough, some phlegm, hot and cold sweats, feel feverish, weak, dizzy and nauseous. But no fever!! What could it be?

Seasonal flu. is very common viral infection. Usually the condition resolves on its own with home care. Drink water and get a good rest. NSAIDs (e.g. Aleve, Advil) or Tylenol (acetaminophen) are also recommended every 6 hours. If concerned, see your PCP for examination.
Viral mgt. It may be a viral illness, similar to the Flu. Try checking your temperature at regular intervals, stay well hydrated and please follow up with your physician. Viral illnesses typically will last around 10 days.