Am single virgin and my periods r not regular. The Dr adviced me to take yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) tablets for 3 months Is it okay for me to take those pills?

Yes. Yes, it is not uncommon for women to go through times when the menstrual cycles are irregular. Often the treatment is to used oral contraceptive pills such as Yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) to do this. If there is still irregular bleeding after being on the pills, a further workup with some blood tests and ultrasound could be considered.