Can u inject a hemorrhoid blood clot with something to dissolve the blood clot?

Not really. A hemorrhoid blood clot, also known as a thrombosis, is usually treated with making incision to remove clot or hemorrhoid under local anesthesia in office or ER. However, it is critical for us to tell our patents that it will resolve on it's own within a week or so because or own blood system has enzymes that will dissolve the clot. So if you treat pain and do hot tub baths it will resolve.
No. Once a hemorrhoid has clotted, best option is to have it surgically removed. It will eventually shrink and resorb the blood leaving behind a tag but in the meantime the clotted hemorrhoid will be very painful and inconvenient. Sometimes the surgeon will simply cut it open and evacuate (remove) the clot.
Yes but. you can but it is not recommended, because the clot is not going any where the best way is to take the clot out by a simple office procedure clot lysis injection will be kept for clot that it can move and cause damages the hemorrhoid could be injected while it is not thromobosed by a sclerotic agent and that will destroy the whole disease vein. i hope that answer your question thank you, good luck.
Drainage is better. Oft time a small incision under local will evacuate the clot and the surrounding tissue will heal. You won't need a formal hemorroidectomy.