What the cause of having bacteria in stomach what is it and how to prevent it I pass gas a lot and bad bacteria comes out of me and also bad breath?

Dr. Tony Weaver
Surgery

In brief: H. Pylori IS BADDD

Bacteria in the intestines is normal.
In fact, bacteria plays an important role in the break down of bile and the absorption of some nutrients, but certain bacteria such as H. Pylori can be extremely harmful. H. Pylori is a bacteria that can live in the stomach, if left untreated if can cause cancer a MALT mucosal associated lymphoid tissue. A simple test in your PCPs office can defect H. Pylori

In brief: H. Pylori IS BADDD

Bacteria in the intestines is normal.
Dr. Tony Weaver
Dr. Tony Weaver
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Probiotics help replenish healthy bacteria in the gut. Make sure you have good Oral Hygiene.
Dr. Jack Hinkle