I had unprotected sex an he ejaculated in me can I take five lutera and then take five more twelve hours later as a emergency contraceptive?

Please don't. Please don't try to create an emergency contraception by increasing your lutrea. You can buy Plan B at any pharmacy without a prescription for emergency contraception. Plan B was designed for this specific purpose and you can use it up to 72 hours after unprotected sex. In the future I would advise an IUD instead of the pill for contraception and Condoms for protection against STDs.