What vitamins should I be taking? I am, female, live in canada. Health issues include abnormal pap in past and current ovarian cyst.

Pathology

In brief: Depends

If you are eating a regular mixed diet, you probably do not need any additional vitamins.
If is good that you are taking iron and vitamin D. You may take any over the counter multivitamin, if you so choose.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Depends

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham