Suffering from reoccurring yeast infections. Noticed small hard bump on cervix. Partner and I were tested for STD's a few months ago and all was clear?

Not yeast or STD. Yeast wouldn't do this. The only STD that might is a genital wart, but cervical warts usually are flat, can't be felt with the finger. The most common cause of such a bump probably is a Nabothian cyst, which isn't really abnormal at all. To be safe, see your doctor and get it checked out. Also, treatment can prevent recurrent yeast. Ask your doctor about taking fluconazole (Diflucan®) once a week.
Depends... Without you age and medical hx.............get tested for diabetes. Do not have sex, tampon, Tub bath, douching while taking yeast medication. Try Diflucan (fluconazole) 150mg.Add yogurt to diet.