Just found out I have a tooth infection. Started meds yesterday but my right ear hurts. Should I see an md?

Dr. A. tarig Ahmed

In brief: Tooth infection

pain may radiate to the ear but i would recommend getting your ears checked.
hope you feel well soon

In brief: Tooth infection

hope you feel well soon
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: No, see a dentist

a tooth infection won't go away without treatment and the infection may spread to your jaw, cheeks, sinus and to other areas of your head and neck.
Dentist will treat a tooth abscess by treating the cause and getting rid of the infection. See your dentist ASAP.

In brief: No, see a dentist

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Dental\Medical?

A dental problem can cause referred and\or radiating pain to other areas of the head such as your ears.
Whether or not this is the cause of your earache can only be determined by seeing a physician. Yes, have it checked out just to be sure.

In brief: Dental\Medical?

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine