I get exccesive bloating in my abdominal area when I eat too much and it often reduces when I smoke marihuana, also my lower back hurts! help! ?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Spasm, excess
Marijuana can work as an anti-spasm med.
Try to avoid overeating. Low back hurts when? With overeating? After reefer? See md.

In brief: Spasm, excess
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Brian Lynch
In brief: Bloating
There is probably a lot going on in your situation that can't be handled here.
Bloating would certainly be a consequence of overrating the question would be why is someone overeating? Stop overrating and you stop the bloating but the more serious question is why are you overeating? You need to give more information about your back pain.

In brief: Bloating
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Vikram Patel