I just got off the Depo-Provera shot and I had a bacterial infection, I had to put vaginal gel inside me but now ive been on my period going on 2 weeks why?

Off Depo. One of the common side effects of Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) amennorrhea (no periods) so because you have stopped Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) your menses (period) has started again. I am not sure why you are on a vaginal gel, I am assuming it is antibiotic to help clear infection or it is a spermicide. Regardless of it being a antibiotic or spermicide it will not stop your periods which is likely why your period has returned.