Hello, im on Depo-Provera but I've been wanting to throw up in the mornings & my stomachs itches what does that mean?

May not be depo. It is difficult to exactly state that these symptoms are related to your depo use.. How long have you been on the depo? You may need to follow up with your PCP..
AM nausea. I would suggest a pregnancy test. You may have a viral illness, but you should screen for pregnancy. If you are experiencing headaches this may indicate a neurologic problem. Please follow up with a physician.