Unusually high HR while running after taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) prescribed for ADD, 16 years old, feel faint after runs, passed out once. Need I be concerned?

Yes. Most ADHD meds are stimulants which means they increase metabolism of the cells in your body. There are good & bad consequences to this. The good: your are able to focus better on tasks and complete them more effectively and effeciently. The bad: your heart may race too fast not allowing enough blood to pass through to the brain. It may be why you passed out. You should see a Dr to further asses.